Very Rough Lifting Anim Very Rough Lifting Anim

curtiSmith responds:

thanks :D

DASH it! DASH it!

Right on

Props that was really cool......very original very cool....liked it much and me eyes thank you

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Dude

Wow ok started watching it....didn't expect that. Really was good. Original and the whole time I was laughing and crying...thinking to myself what the fuck. That's how I knew it was good. NIce job.

Call it Genuine Call it Genuine

right on

lol dude you can tell tone influenced this....the long intro the hi hats ....definately dope shit man then you got your like movie theme sound and that piano with reverb gives it the epic sound with kicks it's all chill then you got this creepy vibe from the high string sound. VEry sweet only criticism is maybe have done a bigger change up and had it maybe in a different key? and the real distortion sound didn't really take away from it but i wouldnt have used it....5/5 10/10

Cormaster9000 responds:

Sweet dude, Glad you liked this. Tone is hella proud of this one haha
Finish that song so I can hear it! lol

~|| Clear thoughts ~|| Clear thoughts

Nice

Really cool I want to make something like this. Didn't like the bending sound in there but maybe that's what makes its own...The kick back kick scheme and flute and guitar are sick meng.

T-Free responds:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed the track. And yeah, I'll see what can be done with the bending sound, maybe I'll replace it for another sound or edit it. Thanks!^^

~|| Never Ending Dream ~|| Never Ending Dream

Sickness

Pretty tight. Really neat loved all the sounds don't really have any criticism 5/5 10/10

T-Free responds:

Thank you very much for leaving a review, DJCHAPLIN! :P

cool

Very cool very well done really like the eyes and the lips

EduChico responds:

They're as beautiful in the drawing as they are in real life..