Call it Genuine Call it Genuine

right on

lol dude you can tell tone influenced this....the long intro the hi hats ....definately dope shit man then you got your like movie theme sound and that piano with reverb gives it the epic sound with kicks it's all chill then you got this creepy vibe from the high string sound. VEry sweet only criticism is maybe have done a bigger change up and had it maybe in a different key? and the real distortion sound didn't really take away from it but i wouldnt have used it....5/5 10/10

Cormaster9000 responds:

Sweet dude, Glad you liked this. Tone is hella proud of this one haha
Finish that song so I can hear it! lol

~|| Clear thoughts ~|| Clear thoughts

Nice

Really cool I want to make something like this. Didn't like the bending sound in there but maybe that's what makes its own...The kick back kick scheme and flute and guitar are sick meng.

T-Free responds:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed the track. And yeah, I'll see what can be done with the bending sound, maybe I'll replace it for another sound or edit it. Thanks!^^

~|| Never Ending Dream ~|| Never Ending Dream

Sickness

Pretty tight. Really neat loved all the sounds don't really have any criticism 5/5 10/10

T-Free responds:

Thank you very much for leaving a review, DJCHAPLIN! :P

Oil Ocean Zone - Orchestrated Oil Ocean Zone - Orchestrated

Sonic rules

kick ass 5/5 10/10

Life is Fatal Life is Fatal

Fatal is life

Good effort sounds like you can play the timing didn't sound right to me though and the transitions don't mesh right...not bad tho

IncendiaryProduction responds:

timing got messed up bc i tried to put a few tracks together on audacity, and i put them too close together. but it's better thatn the first try.

Kami | Blazed in a Daze Kami | Blazed in a Daze

Whoa

You need to bring out more in the song...This would be better as a loop or something.

Kamikazi1 responds:

Noted, but i was just going for a simple beat
Drum kit
Rhodes
Bass
thats all

Maverick w/ Mao (War-Spawn) Maverick w/ Mao (War-Spawn)

Right on

Pretty cool like the slice for the beat....epic sounding lol the flow sounds like it needs some work....but then again it's kind of hard to even hear your voice....pretty dope all and all tho

The-toad411 responds:

Ya. I know the flow needs some work, but this is a clear step up from my earlier stuff. Probably the first thing I have actually been proud of.

~T.R.E~

Give or Take {durn} Give or Take {durn}

Very cool

REally neat. Soft and cool sounding...I don't know about anyone else but I didn't like the wind sounds

durn responds:

Yeah, I kinda chinced out there, I suppose. Coulda spent more time thickening it up or just used another type of rise/elevator altogether. Thanks for the feedback, DJCHAPLIN. :)

The Death of an Architect The Death of an Architect

Interesting

Not bad it sounds like a Rpg song...actually when I heard it I was thinking infinite undiscovery lol. Really good.

Hardcore Underground Hardcore Underground

Right on

Not bad pretty cool. Like to hear lyrics to it.